Monday, April 1, 2019

Dialer Solution for Contact Center

We have recently deployed an open source dialer solution called AstiosDialer, yup customised to a clients requirement for a large client. This solution now is available in a hosted platform and on premise.

About the dialer:

  1. 4 types of dialer mode
  2. Multi-level IVR
  3. Multi-tenant
  4. Multi language
  5. Supports inbound, outbound
  6. Agent management
  7. Queue management
  8. Campaign management
  9. Default dashboards
  10. Comprehensive reporting
  11. Calendar (for call backs)
  12. Call disposition (efficient tracking for sales and collection based campaigns)
  13. Data encryption
  14. Full call centre features - agent login/ logoff, pause codes, ACD, call recording, etc


Integrations:
  • Core banking system
  • CRM
  • SAP
  • ERP
  • Social media
  • Chat
  • Email
  • SMS
  • Any Database
  • CSV, Excel, Text



Customisation:
  • Dashboard
  • Agent panels
  • White label
  • Web forms
  • Reports
  • Work flow

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this website on a regular basis, this web site
is actually good and the visitors are truly sharing fastidious thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Your method of explaining the whole thing in this article is genuinely fastidious, all can easily know it, Thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone, it's my first go to see at this site, and paragraph
is actually fruitful in support of me, keep up posting such posts.

Anonymous said...

fantastic points altogether, you just received a new reader.
What may you suggest in regards to your publish that you just made a few days ago?

Any positive?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you're a
great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and
will come back later in life. I want to encourage that you continue your great work, have a nice holiday weekend!

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here different web page and thought
I might as well check things out. I like what I see so
i am just following you. Look forward to looking into your web page again.